Bladder cancer

From Biopedia.kr

Bladder cancer (Bladder cancer) is a malignant cancer in the bladder, which has a genetic component. Genetic studies of 40,000 normal and 4000 bladder cancer patients have shown that two genetic elements are very important in the development of bladder cancer. And mutation of CDH1 gene is also thought to affect bladder cancer. Currently, about 7-8 genes in total appear to be related to this. Some of them also reduce the risk of bladder cancer. According to Korean statistics in 1997, 2.2% of all cancers and 3.3% of male cancers account for 6th place, accounting for 0 ~ 50% of urological cancer. The most abundant of urological cancer is bladder cancer. The male to female ratio is 2: 1, and the male is higher. By age, it occurs more often after age 40, especially in older people aged 50 to 70. Most bladder cancer has 90% of transitional cell carcinoma and the remaining 10% is epithelial carcinoma and adenocarcinoma.

Causes of bladder cancer
1) When smoking.

2) When exposed to chemicals. (Aniline dye, 2-naphthylamine, benzidine, etc.)
3) If you have bladder stones, pelvic radiotherapy, parasites (schistosomiasis).
4) If you have family history.
5) In case of lack of exercise and obesity.
6) Excessive intake of meat.

Symptoms of bladder cancer
1) Gross hematuria without pain (liver color, bright red, etc.) occurs.
2) Dysuria, frequent urination, and urgent incontinence occur.
3) The lump is touched on the belly.
4) Abdominal pain due to ureter obstruction, swelling edema occurred.
5) hydronephrosis, uremia, etc. occur.

  •