Coronary artery disease
Coronary artery disease (coronary artery disease, CAD) is a group of diseases that include: (a) atherosclerotic heart disease; (b) atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease;
Myocardial infarction, sudden death.
It is the most common type of cardiovascular disease.
<Diagram of coronary artery sclerosis>
Causes of Coronary Artery Disease
1) High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes.
2) When smoking.
3) lack of exercise and obesity.
4) If you have excessive eating habits, fries, or salt intake.
5) If you have family history.
6) If you feel severe depression.
Symptoms of coronary artery disease
1) Chest pain and angina.
2) Poor breathing, fatigue occurs.
3) Myocardial infarction and heart attack may accompany.